Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Abdomenal Pain, Any advice would be helpful

My father is in a great deal of pain. He seems to be experiencing a slight amount of stomach distention and the pain seems to move around depending on how he positions himself. Any advice would be helpful.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  361
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to HCM...,
Thanks for query...,
Stomach distention and pain moves around his movement....,
Could be Pyloric Stenosis...this is duodenal problem...,
Immediately consult...Gastro-enterologist and take his opinion..,
o.k....good luck..,
Answered: Tue, 29 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

He could be having Ascitis/fluid collection in the abdomen. Take him to a surgeon.

Answered: Mon, 5 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor