Owl Image

Abdomen (stomach to chest) pain, feeling hungry all the time

The last few days i started getting a weird pain in my chest cavity , down to my stomach. It felt like i was hungy, and it subsided when i ate. I woke up in extreme pain in the middle of the night. i woke up and ate and felt a little better. But it s scaring me because when it hurts it is extremely painful. shooting pains and cramping that makes me hold my breath . I take norco s regularly for fibromyalgia , scoliosis and back pain . I dont have insurance to see a doctore and get tests but im wondering what it could be?
Sat, 21 May 2011