Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Aazosparmia due to incomplete sparmatocytic arrest

Dear Concern Doctor , I am 35 years old and got married in 3 years back. We are trying to have a baby since last 3 years. But my problem are as follows: • Semen analysis report: Aazosparmia, • Testicular biopsy report: Incomplete sparmatocytic arrest. I am seeking for your valuable suggestion how can I get rid of this problem and be a father.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  488
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
  User's Response
dear Doctor
I'm 33 years old trying for a baby 4 years now
had testicular biopsy report shows :spermatocytic maturation arrest
is there any treatment that can improve my chances of becomin e father

please help
thank you
Answered: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Azospermia is a condition where in you don't have sperms & there is also spermatocytic arrest.This condition requires specialized treatment & approach ;the best way is to consult a Uro-Andrologist to help you .Once you respond favourably to the treatment then hopefully you can become a father.All the best.
Answered: Wed, 23 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
welcome to health care magic
i think u should contact some uroandrologist
u wil get much better results
Answered: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor