AORTIC ANEURYSM

PLEASE GIVE MORE DETAILS ABOUT AORTIC ANEURYSM
Tue, 27 Oct 2009
's  Response

Aortic Aneurysm is a condition in which there is aneurysm in the aorta. It has to be treated and continous follow-up.

my son (2 months old) have heart murmur as follows mild AR,mild LVE(gud bv function) and mild TR (rusp24+rap) Aortic auns 8.5 mm DOB :26-Dec-09 Wt on Dob :3.18 (first test) SPO2 :100% HR :135/mt As on 20-Feb-10 Wt : 4.73 SPO2 : 98%(all based on 2d echo) HR :148/mt kindly confirm ist normal/cureable/it will recover it own/required surgery/up to god

Interested to know what people know about this condition, it s symptoms and treatment

My cousin was just diagnosed with a thoracic aortic aneurysm 7.5cm. Have any of you had this successfully treated wuth surgery? Thank you all. She will see a cardiac surgeon Thursday. She is scared. I will write her results here after.

Recent questions on  Aneurysm

on 4/21st, I had an Endostent abdominal aortic aneurysm repair. Came home on (22nd), a light red rash in appearance started in the hospital, within 24 hrs of surgery, it has become increasingly expanding legs, (1/2 down thighs), waist, arms, underarms, Saw primary care doctor, he thought it probably was a drug reaction, however, it has intensified. to very bright reds. it appears to not breaking through the skin. Do not see the doctor that did the surgery for 2 weeks.

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...I have an aneurysm in my ascending aortia. It is a 4.2. I found out in May of last year and the last few weeks I have woke up with my heart racing and pounding. I also have have had fluttering which I have had for awhile but have noticed more lately.

Dear Dr. Keerthi. I have been having weird spells in my brain for almost 5yrs. now. I had MRI s with and without contrast that showed nothing. I had an EEG performed for 48 hrs. and was told I have left frontal lobe seizures. My Dr. wanted me to have more extensive tests done at the Cleveland Clinic hospital last week. I had another MRI and that detected 2 aneurysms. One on each side of the brain. Then I also had a video EEG done. During my stay of a week, I did not have any of these spells while on the EEG. However, the Dr. said she seen what they call sharps on the left frontal lobe and said I am epileptic. Could these spells be caused by the aneurysms and would the sharps shown up on the EEG really be epilepsy?

I have been told I have an ascending thoratic aortic aneurysm measuring 4.5cm. this seems to have developed in the last 2 years. . I have had my aortic valve replaced 13 years ago with a bovine one. At what stage do you think it needs to be repaired? 5cm. . this seems to have appeared in the last 2 years. I also have had aortic valve replaced with bovine valve I have been told I have and ascending thoratic aorta aneurysum measuring 4.13 years ago. at what stage do you thinit needs to be repaired? rta aneuysm

Hi I have chest pain after I eat or when I lay down and it's so painful them my neck starts throbbing and I went to the er the other night and they said it's probably GERD . this happens almost every day/night. Mainly after I eat

I am feeling pulsing in my left foot only. I have felt this pulsing for two days now.

My husband has an abdoiminal annurism 5.7 centermeters and his blood pressure is 116.over67 Is this too low