AORTIC ANEURYSM

PLEASE GIVE MORE DETAILS ABOUT AORTIC ANEURYSM
Tue, 27 Oct 2009
's  Response

Aortic Aneurysm is a condition in which there is aneurysm in the aorta. It has to be treated and continous follow-up.

my son (2 months old) have heart murmur as follows mild AR,mild LVE(gud bv function) and mild TR (rusp24+rap) Aortic auns 8.5 mm DOB :26-Dec-09 Wt on Dob :3.18 (first test) SPO2 :100% HR :135/mt As on 20-Feb-10 Wt : 4.73 SPO2 : 98%(all based on 2d echo) HR :148/mt kindly confirm ist normal/cureable/it will recover it own/required surgery/up to god

Interested to know what people know about this condition, it s symptoms and treatment

My cousin was just diagnosed with a thoracic aortic aneurysm 7.5cm. Have any of you had this successfully treated wuth surgery? Thank you all. She will see a cardiac surgeon Thursday. She is scared. I will write her results here after.

Recent questions on  Aneurysm

husband 63,230lbs. ultra sound and other tests-says abdominal aortic aneurysm,size 3,2009.2011 is the same,but 2009 right leg3.6 now 4.6-left 4.6 now 5.5 they say veins to bowels is at aneurysm in leg side, also cirrosis of liver, but they say his function is reading fine.they refuse to do any kind of surgery on anything say to high of risk.Can we do anything for any of these isues?

Hi. I have had cough for about 4 months, went back to the dr for a physical and re-addressed the cough. I also have a pulsing seeming to be just under my sternum that almost feels like a balloon. It doesn t hurt but I can feel it, almost as if it is bigger, at times. They ran a chest xray and 24 hrs later called me that they found something that could be a mass, aneurysm. blood clot or just blood vessels. I am freaking out...someone will call me to schedule at CT. My great aunt (maternal) had a thoracic aneurysm. My blood pressure was 122/60 at my appt on Thursday. Is that any indication of a problem

I have a problem that is not resolving. I have right eye ptososis, strabismus, the eye no longer moves to the left and lately constant weeping/tearing from the eye. In the cavernous sinus, I have greater ectasia on the right vs left carotid on MRI and a vascular blush on a cerebral angiogram, suggestive of inflammation, tumor or fistula. Currently, there is no identified aneurysm, no inflammation or infection in CSF or blood, no identified fistula, and no tumor on MRI. High dose steroids are not resolving the problem. What other things could be assessed/examined?

on 4/21st, I had an Endostent abdominal aortic aneurysm repair. Came home on (22nd), a light red rash in appearance started in the hospital, within 24 hrs of surgery, it has become increasingly expanding legs, (1/2 down thighs), waist, arms, underarms, Saw primary care doctor, he thought it probably was a drug reaction, however, it has intensified. to very bright reds. it appears to not breaking through the skin. Do not see the doctor that did the surgery for 2 weeks.

Hi I have chest pain after I eat or when I lay down and it's so painful them my neck starts throbbing and I went to the er the other night and they said it's probably GERD . this happens almost every day/night. Mainly after I eat

I am feeling pulsing in my left foot only. I have felt this pulsing for two days now.

My husband has an abdoiminal annurism 5.7 centermeters and his blood pressure is 116.over67 Is this too low