Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online


i have outbursts of anger. i cant control myself and i just want to know if theres a name for it. i dont know how to explain to my personal doctor. it scares me how bad it gets sometimes but when im upset my anger feels justified but afterwords i feel embarrassed and sad. what is wrong with me?

Asked On : Fri, 12 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  321
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The way people react to anger and disappointment varies between individuals.. You may need behavioural modifications and train on angermanagement. Consult a psychologist who may be able to help you..

Answered: Fri, 12 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor