Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

ADHD Autism Stem cell treatment

Dear sir, My son is suffering with autism and hyperactive. I would like to know more about the stem cell treatment, it cures the autism. Is there any success stories, which hospital we has to go sir? please help and advise. Height : 150 cms weight : 76 kgs IQ levels : 76 So far homeopathic medicins taking & 3 months acupuncture treatment given in india. I would like to get treatment in India
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  477
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist, Child 's  Response
Is the diagnois is made by psychiatrist or pediatrician?
You can continue for search of this treament, but don't miss the current available treatment like, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and if needed medication to reduce undesirable behavior.
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Vasudha Jayant Athavale's  Response
autism is a genetic disorder Affectng formation of brain & synoptic activity.
STem cell therapy can do wonders in this condition. YOu can see many such examples on internet. ( I belive your son will be alright with it.

All the best!
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor