Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

ADD, angry, low self esteem, anti social, becomes violent frequently. Advise?

My son is a 18 year male with ADD supposedly. He is stuggling with anger enough to hurt himself and me. I am 50 years female who has been out of worked for over a year now dealing with chronic pain. Had a cervical fusion which has compromised all disc with added buldging disc and arthuritis. He becomes very violent at times, not all the time. low self esteem, anti social, even at church. Pastor suggested that we get him tested for a chemical embalance. What else can I expect if he does have a chemical embalance?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Not clear how you concluded your son have ADD.
Any Psychiatrist suggestion?
This may be ientification crisis which normally happens for every teenager.
Pasteur is not a physicn.
Take advice from a psychologist soon.
Watch him, take notes frequent improper behavior etc.
ADD can be cured with psychotherapy.
Don't loose heart.
Wish good future.
Answered: Wed, 1 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor