Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

182 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

A bump in front of her ear on her upper cheek bone

My wife has noticed a bump in front of her ear on her upper cheek bone . It is roughly the size of a m&m and she can move it a little bit. She has been having headaches since she noticed it. She was in a car a car accident about 5yrs ago and received a large laceration on or temple from the accident. She is concerned about this and wondering what it might be.
Mon, 16 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
You can go for a CT or MRI scan....and then consult a good neurologist
OBGYN Dr. Nilima Ghosh Hajra's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
please get a surgical examination
only after clinical examination it can be diagnosed and with some investigations if needed

may not be related to the car accident in past
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....