Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

9 year old, suffering from abdominal pain, constipation. Stool softener helped with bowel movements. Treatment for abdominal pain?

my 9 yr old daughter has been complaining with abd pain for over a week now. i ve given her a stool softner thinking it would help with constipation , this helped her have bowel movements but she s still complaining with pain, especially when lying down. will probably make her an appt to see her GP soon. i know kids have tummy pains often but i don t wanna assume its just a tummy ache . any suggestions?
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
give your daughter 1. tab. kitkat = 6tabs,1tab bdpc x 3 days( after lunch & dinner to chew with water), 2. syr. live52 = 1 ph (100ml), 5ml bdac ( 5 ml before lunch & dinner),& 3. syr. polycrol forte = 1 ph, 5ml bdpc( 30 min. after lunch & dinner) .
Answered: Sun, 20 May 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor