Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

9 year old having problems with vision. Need to get checked?

Hi! My 9 year old son has been complaining about his eyes for a couple of days now... He's making strange facial gestures and not really aware of it. Could it be just a bad habit he's picked up or something worth bringing him to the doc's office? No other symptoms accompany this problem.
Looking forward to hearing some advice.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

What are the exact complaints of the child related to his vision?

Is there any blurring of vision?

Is there any vision problem for near or far objects?

Are there any facial tics?

This information is necessary to comment and give you advise on his vision.

And he needs physical examination by his pediatrician to exactly tell what is the problem associated.

Hope I have answered your query.

Answered: Thu, 25 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor