Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

84 years old, facing stomach ache. I have been using osteocid ,drotin Ds tablet since last year

hi i am 84 years old and facing stomach ache . i have been using tablets(osteocid ,drotin Ds ) for that since last year.also i have used many medicines in ayurveda . but still i am facing pain in stomach
Asked On : Sun, 16 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  465
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
If it is a pain persistent for over a year then you need to look for the associated problems like bowel disturbances or any abdominal lump. An ultrasound scan of abdomen and related investigations are entailed under the guidance of your gastroenterologist.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Sun, 21 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor