8 months old suffering from motions for past 2 days

8 months old she is suffering from motions for past 2days My baby girl is 8 months old. Now she is suffering from motions for past 2days. Yesterday we consulted a doctor and he suggested few medication. I request help to recover her to normal position.
Wed, 19 Jan 2011
Do not worry .Such kind of minor aliments will come till your baby grows. For loose motions give her good amount of fluids, do not stop feeding her. You can even continue normal diet routine of her. In children loose motions make take couple of days to be fine. And give medicines as advised.