Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

8 month baby having a hole in heart

We are poor & my brother son (8 months child) bothering small whole in heart , and tirupti doctors suggested go to baby hospital Chennai they will do free operation and give good treatment, so please suggested and help to me, Regards k.venkatesh
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  123
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

I suggest u o go to sathya sai hospital in putaparthi, ananhapur district and check for facilities available SVIMS hospita in thirupathilmost likely they will be doing free cardiac surgeries.

Have a healthy living
Answered: Wed, 17 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor