Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

75 years old women is having continue bleeding since one month

75 years old women is having continue bleeding since one month past my mother is 75 years old now she is having continue bleeding since one month past. the m c was already stopped about 25 years back . she was having birth control copreti inside some 35 years back. it was not removed. kindly guide the midicine like antiboitic tonic or proper medicine so that her heavy bleeding may stopped immedietly please.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  191
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.welcome.There are medicines available which can stop the bleeding.After bleeding stops get her investigated and get her uterus removed in consultation with the gynecologist.good luck.
Answered: Fri, 9 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor