73 year old female. Developed left mid abdominal pain about

73 year old female. Developed left mid abdominal pain about one month ago associated with eating. This pain disappeared after an hour or so in the beginning but now lingers longer especially associated with size of meal. Weight loss of 4 lbs since August this year.
Now some occasional pain on right abdomen as well.
Have moderate sized hiatal hernia and history of diverticulosis on the left. Gallbladdeer removed several years ago. Not due for colonoscopy until next year. UL set up for next week.
Pain occurs before food has a chance to reach the lower bowel
.
Pain is getting progressively worse
Tue, 6 Nov 2018