Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

71 years. Cyst on right kidney. Diabetic. On zoryl M2 and zorylM1. Is surgery required for kidney cyst?

Hi. im from kolkata, i m having one kidney cyst on right kidney about 5cmX5.3 cm. i have sugar ..that 180 fasting and 203 pp i m taking zoryl M2 and zorylM1..should i need to go for surgery for kidney cyst..what would be cost advise.
My mail is YYYY@YYYY . i m 71+ male weigh 110kg .my creatine level is 1.6.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Hi, At the age of 71 years with abnormal kidney function, normally cyst/cysts can be seen on ultrasound. If there are abnormal features of cyst on ultrasound, further evaluation is needed. Simple cyst does not require any surgey unless it gives symptoms. You should consultant your nephrologist for further care. Wish you very good health.
Answered: Fri, 12 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor