7 months old finding difficult to poop, sometimes blood beside the anus. What should I do ?

hello, i am a mother of 7 months old baby boy. 0-6 mos im using s26 gold formula for my baby then 6mos until now we re using promil gold. as we noticed my baby is very pity when it comes to discharging, he feels very difficult to popo and sometimes theres a blood beside the anus because of difficult discharging. i think the milk is the reason of this. he s not suffering like this before. please help me what will i do. if i will change the formula what is the best so that my baby feels okay when it comes to popo. thanks
Tue, 2 Apr 2013