Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

7 months baby have a severe cough with throwing up some white doughy like puke

my baby is 7months old coughing badly he just threw up white doughy like puke.what could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  181
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Dear Lidya,

Welcome to HealthcareMagic. Babies around this age are prone frequently to colds and coughs so, not to worry so much about the puking as it is the bodies reflex to bring out unwanted material. As adults we can easily bring out the phlegm accumalted in our lungs but babies tend to swllow and his body is naturally reacting by throwing out the phlegm which is a good sign. I advise you to kindly meet your paediatrician and take the medication he prescribes also it's better if you let your baby take smaller meals in shorter intervals than give him a large meal at a time which might further cause him discomfort, wishing your baby quick recovery and good health.
Answered: Sat, 29 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor