Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

68 years old, suffering from high blood pressure. Taking antibiotics. Cure for BP?

hello dr i am XXXXXXX. i also ask a question regarding my father health and age of my father is 68 year. my question is that how get recover the BP problem i.e(190/110) to normal and regular medicine is also taken i.e name of the medicine is (pin om h 20). plz give me correct suggestion asap. i shall be very thankful to you.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Your father’s blood pressure shows moderate elevation.
He needs life long medication.
The present medication is OK
He needs frequent follow up
If not controlled well, the dose may be increased / or another drug be added.
Your doctor is doing a good job and you must keep following up

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Tue, 4 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor