Owl Image

66 year old male had complained of feeling full and nausious for about a month. what could be the reason for this?

very worried does this sound like gastric or stomach cancer please honest people only? 66 year old male had complained of feeling full and nausious for about a month threw up 3 times since end of september has lost 14 pounds in about 3 weeks went to th edr took alot of blood nd a chest xray and going for a ultra sound of his stomach tomorrow he burps alot and said he feels full now the last 2 days he has been eating alot but still has a nauseaus stomach and feeling like there is no room for food feels full dr ordered a tsh and a psa total and also npi-upin cad 4019 analayse- lipase dont know what none of it means any help would be appreciated thank you
Tue, 15 Dec 2009