Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

65 years old, not able to consume food. Due to any kidney problem?

Hi Doctor, My grandpa is around 65 and he is not able to consume food properly. so we consulted a doctor and after check up he told us that my gradpas salt level is more in urine and that the reason he is not able to have food and he asked us to consult a nephrologist . can you please guide us with hospitals names in and around salem under CM health insurence scheme tamil nadu. Thanks!!
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HCM.
You have to get him investigated as to the cause which include, Intestinal, hepatic,renal,gastric,nervous, hormonal & psychiatric causes.
It is wiser to consult a doctor in person & evaluate.
Answered: Thu, 23 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor