61 years old suffering from acute anemia and partial amnesia

hello! my mu suffering from partial skin rash and discovered that she is suffering from acute anaemia my mum ,61 yrs is suffering from partial skin rashes .she had been to a Doctor and discovered that she is suffering from acute anaemia. she was given blood transfusion. her condition worsened ; she got partial amnesia and the rashes has spread all over her body and her face . she also finds her leg swollen and feels rapidly tired . what treatment is recommended please.
Mon, 16 Apr 2012