Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

61 years old suffering from acute anemia and partial amnesia

hello! my mu suffering from partial skin rash and discovered that she is suffering from acute anaemia my mum ,61 yrs is suffering from partial skin rashes .she had been to a Doctor and discovered that she is suffering from acute anaemia. she was given blood transfusion. her condition worsened ; she got partial amnesia and the rashes has spread all over her body and her face . she also finds her leg swollen and feels rapidly tired . what treatment is recommended please.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Sexologist 's  Response
Show your family doctor and follow his her instruction.
Your problem need clininal examination and investigations are required to reach to proper diagnosis and treatment.
Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor