Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

61 years old. How to avoid LAD, clot or blockage in the heart?

hi i just want to know how can you avoid LAD or anyother clot or blockage in the heart . i am on the medium readings of f chlorestrol . i am 61 and i try to take herbal alternatives to statins. i take cholestrol ease, pomgranate fruits or tablets, i triy to eat tomatoes, avocods when in season and an ecotrin daily. thank you
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
The natural ways to take care of high cholesterols and general well being are
Regular exercises for 40 minutes a day like brisk walk
Quitting smoking,if any
Moderating your alcohol intake
Avoiding sweets and deep fried foods
Avoiding junk foods like maggie,pasta,burgers,pizzas and colas
Reduce your weight and be in required range of your BMI
control of diabetes,if any
Consuming fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables.
Mental relaxation techniques like deep breathing and pranayama exercises
Answered: Tue, 5 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor