Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

6 months of planning still not getting pregnant. Do i need medical attention ?

Dear doctor , since 2 and half months trying to conceive but finding no results please suggest. one year over got married 6 months planning and later on trying for a baby from feb 2011
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  111
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you don't conceive even after 1 year of having unprotected sex then you will need to investigate yourself as a case of infertility.But since you were doing family planning for last 6 months no need to worry you still have time.Try to have sex every alternate day during ovulation period that is from 10th -20th day in a 28 day cycle.Before & after that you can have sex as you like .After sex you need to keep lying down for at least 2 hours.
These are few guidelines you can follow to increase your chance of conception.
All the best.
Answered: Thu, 7 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor