Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

56 yrs old man is suffering from vasculitis. What treatment or precautions should be taken for this ?

Hello Doctor , My dad, age 56 is suffering from serious skin problem in both legs from Jan 2011. He was treated for soriasis, but nothing is working out. In last 2 month he has got blisters in both legs which turned out big wound , he is also complaining severe burning sensation in all over the foots. Please advice if this is small vessel vasculitis and best place for treatment in Chennai
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  201
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
he need to consult good dermatologist
as it is not common case and need more opinion
i advise to take opinion and treatment from the hospital attached with medical college
they have wast experience and infrastructure for pt like ur dad.
he may have vasculitis or pustular psoriasis
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor