Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

56 years old suffering from severe arm pain. Can any online doctor please suggest

my uncle is 56 years old and he feels severe pain in his right arm during lateral rotation of neck to right side...... any suggestions??
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  120
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your uncle might have cervical spondilitis or some time extra cervical rib causing this problem.
Go for X-ray cervical region,AP and Lateral view.
ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Please go for a X-ray of cervical. Avoid using pillow. Do exercise. Take homoeopathic medicine RHUS TOX 200 / 4 Drops 4 times.
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor