Owl Image

56 years old suffering from congestion,taking injections but not satisfied with the treatment

hi , My mother is 56 old and she was suffering from congestion last 20 days due to which she now loss right ear hearing. She is getting treatment some injection daily.but not improve very much. I want to know about what is the treatment available about it in India and also what is cost.
Wed, 4 Jan 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Priyanka,

Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum,
Can you please specify as to where exactly the congestion is? Is it in the nose or in the ear? Is she having any discharge from the ear? Pain associated with it?

Dr. Naveen Kumar