5 year old has headaches everyday and vomiting tendency after head injury. Is there anything to worry about ?

My Five year old hit is head a lot last week at an average of one per day for almost the whole week, he had a bumps for each fall but after some hours it fades off but he has been having headaches everyday although he is very active and plays as usual he told me he feels like vomitting but he has not vomitted, do you think i have cause to worry or do you think i should have him x-rayed or should he just take pain relief for his headahes?
Wed, 20 Jul 2011