5 Year old girl was diagnosed with strep b but medication is not working for her. What to do ?

My daughter is 5. I took her to the doctor 2 months ago because of severe vaginal itching and soreness. She was diagnosed with strep b. They put her on an alternate antibiotic because she is allergic to penicillan. It went away. About a week later it started to come back again. They put her on another round of antibiotic. It went away. It is starting to come back again. Do I need to take her to a specialist ? Is there a specialist for this ? She is average weight, height and no medical history . Thanks
Fri, 29 Apr 2011