Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

4.9'in height. What can be done to increase height?

Hie.i am 20 yr old nf my 22 is hight id 4.'9'.so my figure very odd as i am having heridty of helthy body and ahort hight.I suref maby articals but ifound that now my hight id not incress.There is anay way to increse my hight?.Because i am havning litel faith in science that nothing is help me.please. ..thank you
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  8
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Go for exercise regularly,do more push ups and pull ups,roap skipping,cycling,swimming.
Eat more balance,calcium rich diet.
Drink more milk and dairy product.
Height in determined by your genes.
But there is less chances of increase height because fusion of epiphysis of all major bones usually at this age.
There is nothing wrong in try for it.
Consult your family physician for further guidance.
Answered: Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor