Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

49 yrs old female has enlarged adams apple. should I be concerned ?

I am 49 and female. I noticed in 2008 that my adams apple was enlarged. I went to the dr. and they did thyroid test and blood work and didnt say anything else about it. Some times I get choked while eating and pills feel like they are getting stuck in my throat. I was diagnosed last year with Lupus and have arthritis. I also have anxiety and depression. should I be concerned ?. My hormone level is normal.
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  422
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need to do full body check up and consult dermatologist for lupus
arthritis may be with lupus
u must not take it lightly
as lupus is progressive disease and involved many system .
hormones have no link to lupus
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor