Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

45 years old suffering from recurring PSVT,taking dilzem but not satisfied with the treatment

Aged-45yrs(F) height-5 -2 weight-63kg PSVT detected last year on 7 MAY 2010 at Udaipur rajasthan ( India) Nowadays episodes are feeling at present patient is taking tab.DILZEM-30 i.g.90 mg per day.What should we do further.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello sharad ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
I guess that you mean to say that the episodes of PSVT are increasing in frequency or decreasing but you did not specify ;you just wrote episodes are feeling .If there is any change like increase in frequency of PSVT episodes please consult the present Cardiologist who is treating her.The reason is your wife needs to be physically examined by a Cardiologist and if required he may advise further investigation and also he may add some medicine or change the medicine if required.Better judge will be the Cardiologist consult him.
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor