Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

44yrs old female is suffering from excess bleeding. Is having an anteverted and mildly bulky uterus is dangerous ?

Hi sir, My mom(44yrs) is for the past two months. She consulted a doctor and went through an ultrasound scan . The reports reveal that her uterus is anteverted and mildly bulky. Rest all reports read normal. The endometrium thickness is also normal. having an anteverted and mildly bulky uterus is dangerous ?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  858
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello anonymous
Welcome to health care magic forum
Bulky uterus at 44 years , without any other finding, don't mean she cant have any disease .As she is having excessive bleeding Get her endometrial biopsy & hormonal level tested to click the diagnosis & treated accordingly.
Wish you good health
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

  User's Response
Hi sir,
thank you so much for the advice.
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor