Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

44 years old. Noticed a soft tissue in periods. Any health problem?

Sir, my wife is about 44 years old , married at age of 22 having 4 children , elder son 22 and youngest daughter 15 years, now for last 2 years she c/o gap in mens cycle for 4 to 5 months off and on. Today she saw small piece of soft tissue in menses and now a bit large piece. Now she is worried , what was that. Can you please answer,
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Well come to HCM
As long as the irregular period is concern this may be due to age and chances of menopause is very likely, but the unusual tissue like material found in per vagina then this need to be taken seriously and needs clinical examination and some investigation to rule out some uterine disease which are age related, hope this information helps, take care, have a nice day.
Answered: Sun, 9 Nov 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor