44 year old female 5’6” 200 lbs. Current Medications: cannabis

44 year old female
5’6” 200 lbs. Current Medications: cannabis oil, Zofran prn. I do not smoke.
Hx of Lyme disease (Bitten by a tick in 1996, on multiple antibiotics for years, finally went into remission with a drop of cannabis oil taken at bedtime each night.) Anemia, reactive hypoglycemia.
Feb 2017- Saw Rheumatologist, tested negative for Lupus, Auto-immune disorders, Mono.
March 2017- became pregnant
May 2017- presented with two swollen lymph nodes in my neck – at the time I had a slight cold. Miscarried a week later, became anemic from significant blood loss during miscarriage.
May 2017- Present- My lymph nodes in my neck became swollen in May and have remained so. They’ve gotten bigger in size and now 5 lymph nodes in my neck are swollen. The largest two are about the size of a date. Two are size of an M&M and one is the size of a canned green bean. I am still anemic since May 2017, despite having two rounds of iron infusions this year. Other symptoms: elevated white blood count, NO signs of infection, NO signs of bleeding. The lymph nodes have never hurt. Their enlargement impedes my swallowing. Other symptoms are fatigue, muscle weakness, night sweats. I developed reactive hypoglycemia last December…after eating, my blood sugar drops into the 40’s. So, I eat nonstop now and have gained 40 pounds this year. ENT did RASP testing- negative. Nighttime pulse-ox was normal. CAT scan of neck in March 2017 said no malignancy seen in enlarged lymph nodes. Any suggestions on where to look next or what is wrong?
Tue, 9 Oct 2018