Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

43 years old woman, suffering from chronic breast pain. Wants to do breast mammography. Specialist to consult?

hi doc,,I am a 43 yrs old woman from XXXX, I have suffering from chronic breast pain I tried running tests here and nothing was diagonised so the doctor here has advised me to go to XXXXX for a breast mammography test I am intrested to come but I am not so sure as to whom I should talk and make my appointment please let me know how???
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Sonam,

You can use this link below to look for doctors and specialty in Siliguri. There are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor.

You can search for a doctor in your area.

Alternatively, you can mail us at in case you need further assistance.

We will be happy to help you.

Answered: Fri, 29 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor