Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

42 yr old, sound like a 4 yr old. Can anything be done to change the sound or tone of my voice ?

Hello. I am a 42 yr old divorced female and I work in a predominantly male work environment where talking on a two way radio is required. I am often ridiculed and embarrassed about the fact that I sound like an irritating 4 yr old child. I would like first of all not to irritate others but above all I wish not to offend. So my question is can anything be done to change the sound or tone of my pathetic harping?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  5
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello user,
You should not feel so much embarrassed by your voice. The nature has given females a soft voice with high pitch. Your co-workers have to adjust themselves if they are having problem in hearing.

There are surgeries possible to change the voice tone of individual, but I would rather suggest you not to try those surgical procedures on yourself.

hope my info helped you
Dr Hari Om Chandrakar
Answered: Thu, 27 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor