41 years old BP 143/72 pulse rate 60, is it good or bad ?

41 years old blood pressure 143/72 pulse rate 60...good or bad ? 41 years old blood pressure 143/72 pulse rate 60...good or bad ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Medical Topics ,  
's  Response
not too bad.Pretty good in fact

I work at a pharmacy and there is one of those blood pressure machines that I use often to check my blood pressure. Usually, these are the results: Diastolic - 140 Systolic - 75 BPM - 55 I know that a healthy blood pressure is 120/80, so the 140 concerns me. Is that too high, and should I see a doctor? I am 21 years old and in otherwise good health, exercise regularly and follow a moderately healthy diet. I do eat too much sodium, and I know that s something I need to work on. I think that my heart rate is low because I do a lot of cardio training, and HIIT (high intensity interval training).

Good day. I have a problem with my health for about 4 years. I am 24 years old, but it seems to me that every year I feel worse. Here is my symptoms: Middle of the day I have a high pressure, about 150/100. Tachycardia (100-110*min). Periodically sense of extrasystole. But in evening when I go to sleep blood pressure goes down till 110/60 and pulse 50. I feel shortness of breath . I think that I have bradycardia in evening. I dont know what to treat. Doctors cant find anything. They say that all that is from nerves , but I dont stress so much. Also ofter I have temperature 37,2°C. I cant do any physical activity because I immediately have problems: hard to breathe, feel that the heart very quickly struck, even the low load. I dont know how to treat it. Please help me to diagnose my ill. And sorry for my bad English.

i am a 26 year old male, who suffers from panic disorder.... ive been taking my blood pressure at home using a home blood rpessure machine and my blood pressure is usually in the normal range.... However, last night i was at wal mart and took my blood pressure and it was 153/88... When i got home i took it and it was 128/75...... can white coat apprehension happen at places like wal mart??? and are home machines accurate? my pulse was 117 at wal mart.... at home it was 88

Recent questions on  Heart rate

Hey, I was diagnosed with an eating disorder and the effects were secondary amenorrhea and bradycardia. My resting rate rate then was 45 and they said it could be reversed but I was wondering if it was possible to reverse it in a week? I ve been following their orders of eating more for about 5 days now and my resting heart rate is between 70-80 every time I check it.

My resting heart rate is unusually fast and even if i just walk up the stairs my heart is racing like ive just ran a mile. When i exercise i can feel my heartbeat in my chin and other strange places aswell as having red, blotchy skin all over my body, mostly my face and arms. Also, after exercise, if i open my mouth i can hear my heartbeat, its like a ticking noise. My mouth goes very very dry too. Finally ive noticed that if i lie down and place something across my chest for example a book or ipad, i can see my ipad wobble alot from my heartbeat, is any of this normal??

My rest heart rate is typically around 100 and my blood pressure is typically very good. I am now taking Bisoprol 5mg for atrial tachycardia. My last read had my rest heart rate at 94 but my blood pressure has dropped to 101/57. Should I be concerned?

I am a 23 year old female, studying medicine. For past 8 months, i have been having some episodes of heart 'dysfunctions' that now have turned constant. I need help in knowing what is the condition.
It started last may when one day i started feeling so weak that i just could not get up and was having a splitting headache, when i measured my BP was 90/55mmHg ( before it was always 120/80mmHg). I was having palpitations, bradycardia at times, tachycardia at times, extreme weakness, sweating ( especially on scalp) after sleeping after headache. I was also having light sleep.
Slowly, these episodes became constant. Now I am feeling weak all times, light headed if sitting or standing for long, headache (thumping with constant heaviness), inability to sleep, tightness in chest, chest pain sometimes, tachycardia at any normal activity (walking, doing some tidy up), BP is still low. I also get dry cough on breathing sometimes.
So i got a holter done for 24 hours, got following:
- sinus tachycardia( 110- 120) almost all day with some normal rate in between, my heart rate dropped to 50 in middle of night ( reason causing me to wake up from sleep and not to sleep again) and it remained like that for 3 hours
- average pulse -81
- my heart rate jumped to 179 per min when i climbed stairs ( 9 floors, easily climbed by others), breathing became laboured, headache with blacking out sensations ( i did not faint though)
- I have some abnormalities in lead I, II and III ( looks like left axis deviation as lead I is showing highest peaks and is moving away from III ) even the avL and avF looks weird, QTc>450ms is 47%, no ST deviation, no T wave abnormalities
I also have tachypnea (26-28 per min) and accentuation of Pulmonary part of second heart sound. I also have slight edema on my feet ( bluish tinge)
I also did a blood work up, I do not have thyroid problems or anemia
I need some advice on what i might be having, so as to proceed further on treatment.

My husband had precancerous spot s removed 2 days ago since then he is experiencing chills and low blood pressure along with sweats visited Dr the emergency room that day but was cleared to go home Right now he is chilled again and very nervous

I have been told I have sinus bradycardia and am having symptoms of light headedness, fatigue , confusion, heart palpitations, pulse between 40 and 50 for 5 days. Should I go see my doctor or jusr see if it passes. Why would it get worse as I have...

Hello doctor, I had few conversation with you during last two months.I am in the UK and currently at 35 weeks pregnant. History: two miscarriages, one ectopic and this successful pregnancy is with IVF. I had asked you about B12 deficiency, BPD/AC...