41 years old BP 143/72 pulse rate 60, is it good or bad ?

41 years old blood pressure 143/72 pulse rate 60...good or bad ? 41 years old blood pressure 143/72 pulse rate 60...good or bad ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Medical Topics ,  
's  Response
not too bad.Pretty good in fact

I work at a pharmacy and there is one of those blood pressure machines that I use often to check my blood pressure. Usually, these are the results: Diastolic - 140 Systolic - 75 BPM - 55 I know that a healthy blood pressure is 120/80, so the 140 concerns me. Is that too high, and should I see a doctor? I am 21 years old and in otherwise good health, exercise regularly and follow a moderately healthy diet. I do eat too much sodium, and I know that s something I need to work on. I think that my heart rate is low because I do a lot of cardio training, and HIIT (high intensity interval training).

Good day. I have a problem with my health for about 4 years. I am 24 years old, but it seems to me that every year I feel worse. Here is my symptoms: Middle of the day I have a high pressure, about 150/100. Tachycardia (100-110*min). Periodically sense of extrasystole. But in evening when I go to sleep blood pressure goes down till 110/60 and pulse 50. I feel shortness of breath . I think that I have bradycardia in evening. I dont know what to treat. Doctors cant find anything. They say that all that is from nerves , but I dont stress so much. Also ofter I have temperature 37,2°C. I cant do any physical activity because I immediately have problems: hard to breathe, feel that the heart very quickly struck, even the low load. I dont know how to treat it. Please help me to diagnose my ill. And sorry for my bad English.

i am a 26 year old male, who suffers from panic disorder.... ive been taking my blood pressure at home using a home blood rpessure machine and my blood pressure is usually in the normal range.... However, last night i was at wal mart and took my blood pressure and it was 153/88... When i got home i took it and it was 128/75...... can white coat apprehension happen at places like wal mart??? and are home machines accurate? my pulse was 117 at wal mart.... at home it was 88

Recent questions on  Heart rate

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... HI, I m 29 years of Age, weighing 75 Kgs and 5 4 height. Recently i started to work out at a fitness centre. My heart rate during work outs has been going higher to 187. A message had appeared on the machine saying, your heart beat rate is higher . Please slow down. Is this normal. MJ

Hello I'm 26 years old I was in the ICU a few months back with high blood pressure the I have no insurance and can not afford the meds I was prescribed. I've been having what feels like my heart is falling out of my chest it happened about 30 mins ago I'm fine now did my heart rate its about 90 BPM thats about where it stays. Am I dying?

What Dr. in Lubbock can we have and Echocadiagram done in the office? I have a 75 year old male with heart failure that the pulse ox machine says his heart rate is between 30 and 65 beats. The cardiologist says that his heart is beating 114 beats a min. It is just that the first beat is hard and the other 2-5 are a slight beat. Enough to pick up on the 12 lead but not enough to pick up in a pulse. His feet are swelling and when we elevatethem the swelling goes down after 48 hrs but his lungs fill. When his feet swell they up his Lasix to 60 mg but it does not work for 4-5 days. Then run run run. Where can we have an echo done in Clovis, NM or Lubbock Texas?

Hi I accidentally took 3 Alavert in the span of 18hrs instead of 1 every 24hrs. I have the fast heart rate and dry mouth, but I ve been drinking lots of fluids to flush it out and I puked. Should I still go to the hospital? My fast heart rate has slightly gone down.

My husband had precancerous spot s removed 2 days ago since then he is experiencing chills and low blood pressure along with sweats visited Dr the emergency room that day but was cleared to go home Right now he is chilled again and very nervous

I have been told I have sinus bradycardia and am having symptoms of light headedness, fatigue , confusion, heart palpitations, pulse between 40 and 50 for 5 days. Should I go see my doctor or jusr see if it passes. Why would it get worse as I have...

Hello doctor, I had few conversation with you during last two months.I am in the UK and currently at 35 weeks pregnant. History: two miscarriages, one ectopic and this successful pregnancy is with IVF. I had asked you about B12 deficiency, BPD/AC...