Owl Image

41 years old BP 143/72 pulse rate 60, is it good or bad ?

41 years old blood pressure 143/72 pulse rate 60...good or bad ? 41 years old blood pressure 143/72 pulse rate 60...good or bad ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Medical Topics ,  
not too bad.Pretty good in fact

I work at a pharmacy and there is one of those blood pressure machines that I use often to check my blood pressure. Usually, these are the results: Diastolic - 140 Systolic - 75 BPM - 55 I know that a healthy blood pressure is 120/80, so the 140 concerns me. Is that too high, and should I see a doctor? I am 21 years old and in otherwise good health, exercise regularly and follow a moderately healthy diet. I do eat too much sodium, and I know that s something I need to work on. I think that my heart rate is low because I do a lot of cardio training, and HIIT (high intensity interval training).

Good day. I have a problem with my health for about 4 years. I am 24 years old, but it seems to me that every year I feel worse. Here is my symptoms: Middle of the day I have a high pressure, about 150/100. Tachycardia (100-110*min). Periodically sense of extrasystole. But in evening when I go to sleep blood pressure goes down till 110/60 and pulse 50. I feel shortness of breath . I think that I have bradycardia in evening. I dont know what to treat. Doctors cant find anything. They say that all that is from nerves , but I dont stress so much. Also ofter I have temperature 37,2°C. I cant do any physical activity because I immediately have problems: hard to breathe, feel that the heart very quickly struck, even the low load. I dont know how to treat it. Please help me to diagnose my ill. And sorry for my bad English.

i am a 26 year old male, who suffers from panic disorder.... ive been taking my blood pressure at home using a home blood rpessure machine and my blood pressure is usually in the normal range.... However, last night i was at wal mart and took my blood pressure and it was 153/88... When i got home i took it and it was 128/75...... can white coat apprehension happen at places like wal mart??? and are home machines accurate? my pulse was 117 at wal mart.... at home it was 88

Recent questions on Heart rate

Hello, I have a resting heart rate of 112- when I excercise it literally only takes my heart rate to speed of to 160 or higher in minutes. I have been eating lots of green lately, and have been trying to work out- but get light headed very easy. I am a 29 year old female.

My brother is having a heart cath tomorrow. Apparently he has had a heart attack sometime in the last ten years.

His heart rate has become uncontrollable with meds and sontinues to beat at 131. He said the doctor told him some rate (he couldn't remember) was at 25 and should be higher. Can you perhaps clarify what this may mean?

I have been prescribed isoptin 240 ml per day as my blood pressure has been up to 165 over 93. Also I have been getting palpitation which at times last up to a couple of hours. Had a heart monitor put on . showed my heart rate going up to 114. resting at about 66. Which I know is good. the results of the monitor showed over 2000 ectopic episodes. Is this anything to worry about.

My rest heart rate is typically around 100 and my blood pressure is typically very good. I am now taking Bisoprol 5mg for atrial tachycardia. My last read had my rest heart rate at 94 but my blood pressure has dropped to 101/57. Should I be concerned?

My husband had precancerous spot s removed 2 days ago since then he is experiencing chills and low blood pressure along with sweats visited Dr the emergency room that day but was cleared to go home Right now he is chilled again and very nervous

I have been told I have sinus bradycardia and am having symptoms of light headedness, fatigue , confusion, heart palpitations, pulse between 40 and 50 for 5 days. Should I go see my doctor or jusr see if it passes. Why would it get worse as I have...

Hello doctor, I had few conversation with you during last two months.I am in the UK and currently at 35 weeks pregnant. History: two miscarriages, one ectopic and this successful pregnancy is with IVF. I had asked you about B12 deficiency, BPD/AC...