Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

40 years old female having chronic neck pain,lumps on both arms and elbow

40 yr old female, mother of 6, blood test showed bad liver , kidney , and thyroid, t3 results really lw, and t4 sort of normal, a thyroid ultrasound , Isoechoic nodule, the alk phos levels, twice as high as recommended levels, a bioposy on isoechoic nodule near carotid artery, the nodule, round and grey in colour,white flecks around the outside, a bright white ring, chronic neck pain , has spread to shoulders, a lump front of neck, size of golf ball, i can move the lump from side to side, have lumps on both arms, one above my elbow, and the other on the side of elbow, about the same size, both soft with hard ball centre, constantly wheezing no reason, lay on my back it is very hard to breathe, constantly tired, can t sleep, but the pain in my neck, base of skull, and shoulders has become unbearable.
Asked On : Sun, 1 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  222
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
you need immediate consultation from good physician ,endocrinologist & surgeon,i.e. multiple specialists.Don`t waste time follow the advise of doctors & get it treated at the earliest.It can be a goitre of some thing else also.So surgical intervention may be needed after the diagnosis.
Wish you good health
Answered: Sun, 1 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor