Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

4 month old child, hay fever, pet allergies, sneezing, eye swelling. Treatment options?

hi, my son is four months old today. about a month ago, with the change of season, he got hay- fever , wich isn t a bother really, seeing as it is commen where i stay. along with the hay-fever he started showing signes of pet allergies ... is this just the hay-fever or should i look into it further. when my dog walks past his stroller, he starts sneezing and his eyes get swollen. i love my pets but my kid comes first, should i get rid of my animals? can this be cured/treated/outgrown?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
welcome to HCM,
as you describe it is allergic problem. and Allergic problems are surely cured with homeopathy. So consult to any good homeopathic consultant and enjoy life.
have a healthy life
Answered: Mon, 8 Oct 2012
  User's Response
The history and the symptoms looks like allergic origin. The immunity of 4 months child is under developing stage and can develop moderate to severe allergic response to various allergen. Pet allergies during this stage may be severe and may cause serious health problems such as acute bronchitis and respiratory distress. Though these allergic reactions are curable, it is always advisable to keep the pets away from child once you knows that the child is allergic to it.
Answered: Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor