4 Hospitalization for Transient Neurological Attacks since Feb 2018. MRI,

4 Hospitalization for Transient Neurological Attacks since Feb 2018. MRI, MRA, EEG, X Ray, Spinal Tap all clear. Symptoms: Diarrhea since Feb (20x's a day), 30 lb weight loss in 3 months, bruising all over body, resistant hypertension (believed to be secondary per cardiologist), dizziness with touch of face, dizziness, vertigo, vision blurry or loss - disruptions up to 50 x's/day, uncontrollable full body shaking, numbness of tip of tongue .
Sat, 27 Oct 2018