Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

39 yrs old, trying to conceive. On siphene, uterus and ovulation normal. Can I get pregnant ?

Dear Doctor, Im 39 years old woman who is trying to conceive for about one year now. My scan reports says my overies and ovulations are fine. At present im taking siphene 100mg tablets from day 2 to day 6 for the past 5 months. I had irregular periods some years back like once in 2 months. In 2008 After taking yasmin tablets for about 6 months periods became normal. As of now i get my periods around 30 to 32 days. Am i having irregular periods? how much are the chances of getting pregnant with siphene 100mg?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  448
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

With all those details, there are pretty good chances of you getting pregnant if there are no other health issues.

If you are ovulating normally and your tubes are patent then you should get pregnant.

Answered: Fri, 31 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor