38 y.o. Female /c c/o pain after emptying bladder,gross hematuria

38 y.o. Female /c c/o pain after emptying bladder,gross hematuria & blood clots periodically, UA presents clear yellow urine & blood, no bacteria in urine. Rx:Cipro & sent on my way. 5 days later still having pain after emptying my bladder. Another UA was taken today. Again, no bacteria just microscopic blood present. Any suggestions as to what is this could represent? CT scan reveals thickening of the bladder wall with mild strandy changes. No bladder or kidney stones present. Appt /c Urologist later in the week.
Fri, 9 Nov 2018