Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

38 years old unmarried having premature ejaculation problem. Can you give me some treatment ?

sir i am unmarried of 38 years with premature ejaculation problem,in pakistan sir i am a male of 38 years unmarried. having premature ejaculation problem plz give me some tratment
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  858
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response you said you are unmarried so 'performance anxiety' is ruled out.
2.any psychological trauma??
3. reduce the sensation of glans, by applying Lignocaine ointment, or by wearing a condom.
4. divert the mind to non-sexual activities like sports or business matters.
5. If Premature Ejaculation is gross you need to see a Doctor for proper counselling and who will help you to develop ejaculatory control.
Answered: Mon, 12 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
There are many factors for this, excess masturbation, Stress, Anxiety,Etc. I suggest you some tips for your solution
Change of Diet: Follow a low cholesterol diet if you have a high cholesterol. Keep sugar intake low if you have diabetes as men with this problem tend to experience premature ejaculation.
Almond milk:Adding saffron, an aphrodisiac, to this milk drink makes it an effective remedy.
You need:
10 almonds
a cup of hot milk (cow’s milk)
pinch of ginger
pinch of cardamom
Add ½ teaspoon of this mixture to warm goat’s milk.
Try the following yoga asanas exercises:
The Bow, Fish, and Camel poses
Elevated Lotus
Regular massage to the penis helps improve blood circulation and stimulate the muscles, dilating the blood vessels and using the mustard oil has a heating effect that’s more effective.

Answered: Wed, 30 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
there are many thing behind this it may be physical or sexual or any presence of disease in first of all you should tell is there any problem or mal practice .it can be cured but need proper care
you should start exercise
you can start acid phos 30 this will help you
Answered: Fri, 30 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
Hello Umar;
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Premature ejaculation is more mental problem than a physical disease .Since you are unmarried at 38 may be you have few issues with in your mind ;overworked ;too much mental pressure.If you have any of these first try to find a solution to your problems .As for increasing the time you can try to stop for a minute just before ejaculation & restart sexual act again.This is called start stop method it will definitely help you increase your time.
Take care
Answered: Sat, 26 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear Umar
Many a times over excitation or lack of confidence and fear of failure or feeling of insult is the reason that leads to such a situation. it can be easily cured, first forget about it and enjoy the act instead of testing it as a success or failure. If you are in pakistan you can have majun aihtlam initially and after it have majun mugalaz.
Answered: Sat, 26 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor