Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

38 weeks pregnant, water leaking, lost mucous plug, strong cramps. Labor?

HI my name is melissa. This morning i woke up to use the restroom and saw there was a big wet spot on my underwear. I am 38 weeks pregnant and i thought it was my water leaking. But then i heard that if it was your water, that it will keep on leaking. I havent been leaking but i do feel really moist and wet down there. I also lost my mucus plug after that. I dont know if i should go to the hospital to get checked out. Im having cramps which are a little stronger than menstrual cramps but their not regular. This is my first baby and i dont know what to do. any advice will help.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  238
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
You should go to the hospital n get a pv examination to rule out active labour.water leak is like a gush of fluid.n you should get your fetal heart checked.
Answered: Wed, 29 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor