Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

37 year old with high blood pressure. Should I see a doctor? Taking bromazepam

Hi, I am Ali, age 37 height 178cm weight-88 kg, works in a Bank. for last consecutive two months i have checked my BP due to backache and found that my BP is 160/100 or 160/110 but i don t feel anything. Everybody is telling to me see a doctor but i am not having any problem. what should i do? mean time i have taken some sleeping pill . bromazepam 25 mg at night. Please advice me. I am very much afraid of doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Dear Ali
you are talking to a doctor only right now! so why are you afraid of them. they are your helpers and not otherwise. anyway , the kind of blood pressure readings you have , you must see your doctor. high blood pressure is called a silent killer. it will not speak for itself for years until there is end organ damage like heart attack, paralysis, kidney damage or rupture of major blood vessel.
dont try sleeping pills without consulting your doctor and must see your physician for blood pressure.
Answered: Thu, 4 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor