Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

350 degrees grease in eyes,blurry,painful

My boyfriend works in a fast food type of restaurant and got 350 degree grease in his eye and he says it blurry and still hurts and this was hours ago. whats his best bet for treatment?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  253
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Dear Friend,

If your friend has injury with grease entering into his eyes. He should give a through wash at least for 10-15 minutes. Use an antibiotic drop and consult an ophthalmologist as early as possible. Take Care
Answered: Mon, 26 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor