Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

35 year old with hair fall in the central head

Hi Sir I am Ani and was suffering from hail fall in the central head Now the roots has become so distant that the scalp is visible and looks bal dFeeling very les confident regarding that Now the hair fall has completely stopped Please suggest me what to do. BTW I am 35 year old guy with perfect health condition.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need to consult dermatologist
minoxidil is very effective therapy for u
u have to use it regularly to regain hair
eat high protein diet
avoid stress ,smoking ,oily and spicy food.
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
     regular scalp massage & high proteins diets along with plenty of fruits & vegetables will help you .Drugs are also available which you can use under the guidance & supervision of doctors
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor