Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

34 year old with yellowish discharge from sore nipples. Have cyst under the skin on legs, thighs and buttocks. What are these?

I am a 34 yr old.female. not pregnant not breastfeeding . Had tubes tied 9 yrs ago. Past few months off n on my right nipple seems to.feel sore.and as if there is a cyst or bump inside or under the nipple,I squeeze and yellow sticky but milky almost garlicky smelling pus I assume and some blood. I am worried but I prone to. cysts under the skin. on legs,thighs buttocks and abscesses that I drain but this being inside my breast is scaring me.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for choosing HCM, Now stop squeezing or tempering the nipple area it may causes further trauma to under laying tissues, and microvascular system,, this could be fibroadenoma with secondary infection, mammography required to get it confirmed, (fine needle aspiration will also be indicated for histopathological diagnosis), have nice day.
Answered: Tue, 16 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Any lump or abnormal discharge from breasts should not be neglected and should be evaluated.
You may require Mammography of breasts.
Consult your Gynaec and get your both breasts thoroughly examined.
After examination and investigations she will advice accordingly.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Wed, 17 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor