Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

34 year old having elevated SGPT, SGOT and cholesterol levels. Precautions to lower the levels?

Hi, I am a 34 year old, weigh around 90kgs and 5.10 tall. My SGPT is 161 and SGOT is 180. I am a non-smoker and used to drink occasionally which I have stopped since past two months. I suffer no liver problem and lead a normal life. Still my SGPT and SGOT are high. My LIPID profile is also normal except for a hint of bad cholesterol . Please tell me what could be the reasons for this and what precautions should I take to normalise the levels.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  156
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response

Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
SGPT and SGOT ( normal range bellow
I wish you good luck and speedy recovery,
Hope this helps and I have answered your query. If you have additional queries don’t hesitate to ask.
Best Regards,

Answered: Thu, 11 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful

 2 users find this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor